|Dimensions||20 × 7.7 × 7.7 in|
Casing and Cap: Elastomer
Internal Sleeve: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
Lotion: HOLE LOTION [REAL] (Red) Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, EDTA-2Na, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Cocoate, Fragrance
Insertion Depth: Approx. 16.5cm
Insertion Width: Approx. 6cm
Hard-cased (No Stretch)
Sample pouch of lotion included
Lubricate both inside the Elastomer Sleeve and around the insertion point to allow for smooth entry. Insufficient lubrication may make it difficult to insert or cause discomfort during use.
The FLEX includes a sample pouch of TENGA HOLE LOTION.
We recommend using TENGA HOLE LOTION for further uses. Please note that while the material of the sleeve (TPE) should be compatible with other water-based lubricants, we cannot be held responsible for any damage that may occur from third-party lubricants.
Oils and silicone-based lubricants should not be used, as these can damage the material.
1) Remove internal sleeve from the outer case.
2) Invert and wash under running lukewarm water.
3) Dry off with a towel.
4) Invert again to the original state. If left inverted the material may stretch and become unusable. Invert the Stand Cap to create a drying stand. Place the sleeve on this stand to air dry.
5) Once completely dry, return sleeve to case and return the cap to the original position for storage.
- Wash with cold or tepid water.
- Use only neutral or mild soap. Soaps high in acid or alkaline content may damage product material.
- Do NOT wash with alcohol or other cleaners.
- Please ensure the product is completely clean and dry before storing to help avoid mold and other build-ups.