1) Remove internal sleeve from the outer case.
2) Invert and wash under running lukewarm water.
3) Dry off with a towel.
4) Invert again to the original state. If left inverted the material may stretch and become unusable. Invert the Stand Cap to create a drying stand. Place the sleeve on this stand to air dry.
5) Once completely dry, return sleeve to case and return the cap to the original position for storage.
- Wash with cold or tepid water.
- Use only neutral or mild soap. Soaps high in acid or alkaline content may damage product material.
- Do NOT wash with alcohol or other cleaners.
- Please ensure the product is completely clean and dry before storing to help avoid mold and other build-ups.