|7.7 × 9.2 × 21.3 นิ้ว
- What materials are used to make the FLIP ZERO?
Case and Slide Cap: PC
Internal Sleeve: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
Pressure Pad and Transport Anchor Ring: Silicone
User Manual Holder: GPPS
Lotion: HOLE LOTION [REAL] (Red) Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, EDTA-2Na, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Cocoate, Fragrance
- How should I lubricate the FLIP ZERO?
Flip the item open and apply lotion to both halves, ensuring to cover every detail – insufficient lubrication can cause discomfort. Please note that excessive application can cause lotion to leak through the one-way valve at the top of the item. Lubricating the insertion point before use will also allow for a smoother entry.
- What should I use for lubrication with the FLIP ZERO?
The FLIP ZERO includes two sample pouches of TENGA HOLE LOTION [REAL].
We recommend using TENGA HOLE LOTION for further uses. Please note that while the material of the interior (TPE) should be compatible with other water-based lubricants, we cannot be held responsible for any damage that may occur from third-party lubricants.
Oils and silicone-based lubricants should not be used, as these can damage the material.
- How should I wash the FLIP ZERO?
- Remove the Slide Arms and flip the item open.
- Wash under running lukewarm water.
- Place on the Slide Arms to air dry.
- Once completely dry, close and replace Slide Arms for storage.
- Wash with cold or tepid water.
- Use only neutral or mild soap. Soaps high in acid or alkaline content may damage product material.
- Do NOT wash with alcohol or other cleaners.
- Please ensure the product is completely clean and dry before storing to help avoid mold and other build-up.
- What is this white ring included in the FLIP ZERO package?
The white ring included with the FLIP ZERO is there to stabilize the item inside the package during shipping and does not have any other function. Some choose to keep this ring and use it for storage, or it can simply be disposed of.